Hello, there is a Quick Guide, but it is more aimed on assistants. Client should not need anything special to operate the app, but there may be issues.
Typically when you do not see any video:
- make sure that user does not have more tabs with AIRe Link opened. If one app is accessing the camera other apps cannot access it.
- Make sure that user browser is on top. Mobile operating systems actively block/replace camera stream by black when the app that access the camera is not visible.
- Basically when user opens the link he should allow video (mandatory), audio (optional) and location (optional). Audio is not needed in case you are calling using normal phone. The app automatically selects default “environment” facing camera. If the user does not see anything (black screen instead of video from camera on the login screen) then he can select different camera from settings.
If you do not hear any sound then:
- check if there is “crossed speaker” icon in assistants top left corner. If yes then use chat to inform user that he needs to unmute.
- It is also possible that user did not allowed access to microphone. In that case he need to go to browser settings and enable it.
Sure we will prepare also some nice simple guide for clients, take the hints above as a “quickfix” 🙂