AIRe Link community is a group of service professionals and innovators working together to improve the way field service, customer support and collaboration between professionals is done.
What we do?
Our approach is “Remote by default”.
- We promote a high-quality end-to-end service and a remote visual support tool which helps companies solve customer’s issues remotely in a short period of time, and with minimum effort.
- We seek continuous improvements in the way, how service is done.
- We share the best practices and ideas within the community and encourage open discussion.
Why we do it?
We are committed to maintain a supportive and highly efficient environment that deliver valuable results, supporting customers’ digital transformation strategies.
- By enabling and promoting this approach, we assure more efficient usage of limited resources by increasing the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
- We shorten the time to fix and increase the first-time fix ratio.
- We also aim to increase the well-being of field technicians, reduce the stress of machine operators and customers and decrease the production of CO2 emission by reducing the amount of unnecessary onsite visits.
- With respect to the COVID-19 pandemic, we enable companies and people to follow social distancing rules, thereby decreasing the risk of spreading the infection.
We measure our success upon:
- The amount of issues solved remotely.
- The amount of issues identified remotely to ensure a first-time fix.
- The number of kilometres saved on traveling and thus the amount of CO2 emissions reduced.
Thank you for supporting our AIRe Link community.