It may happen that when you open AIRe Link you are not asked to give permissions, but instead the camera/microphone access fails instantly. It may look like on the screenshot.
There may be two reasons for such error. Either the Safari app does not have access to required hardware devices or you blocked access to camera/microphone in the past. In order to make it functional again you should follow instructions below.
Check if the page does not have the access blocked
1) Tap on the “Aa” icon next to the URL bar
2) Tap on “Website Settings”
3) Set Camera and Microphone permissions to Allow
Check if Safari has access to camera/microphone
1) Go to “Settings” on your device
2) Locate Safari tab
3) Check settings for Camera and Microphone. Set them to Allow if not already set.