If you block access to your phone’s camera or microphone for AIRe Link site at your first session, you will not be able to open any future session. This is because, the browser remembers your decision for AIRe Link site and AIRe Link application is not allowed to modify this browser’s settings. As AIRe Link runs the session with both camera and microphone, it cannot start until you change that setting.
This is valid for all main browsers: firefox, chrome, safari.
Each browser may have slightly different procedure to reset the settings, but all you need to do is
- Open browser settings (via … menu)
- Slide down to ‘Site permissions’
- Slide down to ‘Exceptions’
- Click on ‘client.aire.link’ site
- Click on camera and select either ‘Allowed’ or ‘Clear permission’. In the first case the access is granted automatically from now on, in the later you will be asked to grant access next time you connect to AIRe Link session
- Do the same for microphone
There is more detailed explanation and solution for chrome browser here.
If you need the opposite - to disable AIRe Link to access camera/microphone after being initially granted, you follow the same procedure.